Seen this yet?

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: 2004/07/14 Wed PM 01:12:37 EDT
> To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Seen this yet?
>

> Not exactly new news, but this stuff justs keeps getting better.  12x12 table, ignition included,
> target AFR,
>

> http://www.megasquirt.info/ms2/
>

> Target AFR! Not too many aftermarket management systems have that!
> My 16V is crying out to me!
>
> Dan

Target AFR, so you can target an air fuel ratio, and MS will go to that, regardless of any other input?  I am a little confused.  IF I am on the right track, can you adjust what AFR you want for a given RPM, and perhaps load (although I am sketchy on how it would discover the load)?

I am interested, just fairly computer illiterate, esp. with MAF-type EFI...

Cheers,
 David

---Chrome don't get you home.---