From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Bubb
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:00 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Straightening bent rims

I have several BBS RX's that are slightly bent plus I have a couple that
are straight but the finish
is shot.
Instead of throwing them away I'd like to get them straightened and
refinished in a metallic grey to
install on my black 16V.
Can anybody recommend a place that can not only straighten the rim for
less than a new one costs,
but can also refinish them? Specifically I want them refinished so they
look like new on both the
outside and inside of the rim.
Any suggestions??

Thanks