Volvo Thermostatic Oil Cooler

Hello All!

I went to the local pick a part today and found about 5 more of those
thermostatically operated Volve oil coolers.  Anyone interested in one (the
adapter, the threaded tube with nut, lines, cooler, mounting hardware) LMK
and I will go get one.  I can get the whole setup for about $75 plus
shipping.  That covers the price of the part and about $20 for me for
removing and handling.  Even though the above parts are all included I want
to remind you that the mounting hardware and the lines might and will
probably have to be modded some for our application.  LMK soon so they don't
start disappearing!

Dave
---