WTB MKI speedo cable

Which cable section are you talking about - the one from the cluster to the O2
box, or the one from the box to the tranny? The mk2 cable btwn the box and the
tranny should work (provided you have the right speedo gear). I think the early
mk2's (82-83??) came with the same upper cable, but I can't remember for sure.
16v cable will not work.

Do what I did and buy a one-piece from the Potterman and delete the box ($70,
but worth it IMHO)...

G/L, JT