Mk1 Scirocco key fobs

(a favorite post of many...)

Yeah, me too!

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

Raffi <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'll take on in pewter just for the sake of having one...

Behrle, who is making these for you? I've seen mkI key fobs before but I've
never seen mkII's soooooooo I was wondering about making some of those for
myself and other mkII owners.

-Raffi

At 10:41 AM 7/11/2004, Behrle Hubbuch wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>I was wondering if anyone is interested in having Mk1 key fobs. I'm
>planning to produce them in pewter and color cast resin. The color cast
>resin is available in all the primary and secondary colors plus black and
>white. They will have an attachment ring cast in place but no split
>ring. They will cost $5 each plus shipping.
>Lemmeno how many you want and what color resin or pewter.
>Thanks,
>Behrle

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source