need part number & source

Fellow lister needs the part number for the intermediate shaft bearing thats
right behind the gear.  He ordered one but it appears to be the wrong one as
when he goes to remove the shaft it stays on the shaft.  I think he got the
current set from the potterman but I'm not sure.  I tried looking it up in
the etka, but was unable to find it.  Then again, I might just have crappy
etka skills.  BTW, this is for a 2.0L 16v.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Oh, and is it just me or has there
been virtually no list traffic over the weekend?

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v
71' Karmann Ghia