Kinda OT - Need to hear from a few folks

Ok, well this is kinda ot.  Something wigged out on my PC lastnight and basicly
my profile under win2k was borked totaly.  This means that all my saved e-mails
from the list were also lost.  So, I need to get the more recent info back.

Derrick - we were working on getting you a tach, I need you to e-mail me so that
I have your e-mail addy again.

I also posted something about my downpipe being shot.  A few of you sent me some
links, guess what, they are gone.  If you could please send me those links
again, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all.
William