Smog Test at Test Only Station

SO I got my notice on the Scirocco and I need to go to a "Test Only"
station... Searching the California DMV for the reason I found;

High Emitter Profile - The majority of vehicles directed to Test-Only
stations are selected by application of the High Emitter Profile (HEP),
which identifies the vehicles most likely to fail their Smog Checks. The
High Emitter Profile (HEP) uses data from several different sources. Some
of it comes from the state Vehicle Identification Database (VID), which
collects data from each Smog Check performed in California. The VID is used
by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), BAR, and other government
agencies. In addition, general vehicle data such as make, model-year,
vehicle miles traveled, and engine size help define the HEP.

Kinda sucks but oh well.
-Raffi