Waterfest... plans...or lack there of...

Yeah, the real party hotel will be the poor Ramada...
I'm in hotel #2 (the Sheridan) along with Brett, Jason,
Marc, Jan, and several other listers... right?

I imagine that we'll venture over to the Ramada at some
point Saturday night for sure... like every year it will
be amusing to see how the Police try to deal with us all.

Ben