From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Chad Eatock
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 7:55 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Euro Headlight install

Well, I just put in the euros as per scirocco.org instructions...I have high
beams and low beams and everything seems good with the lights...but I am
having issues with the running lights/hazard/turn signals....it seems I can
get the signals to work only if I use two wires on the turn signal
connectors....but running lights don't work and when the hazard switch is on
only the passenger side blinks....weird - the running lights work in the
rear but not up front...hmmm just wondering if anybody would know whats up?
I'm gonna keep fiddling around with stuff and see what happens.....l8ter