From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 11:40 PM
To: Ben Harder
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Waterfest... plans...or lack there of...

We have relatives coming from Massachusetts that week, so we're not
heading out till Saturday morning (but I want to head out real early,
can't wait to see all you guys!)We're staying at Sierra Suite in
Piscataway again, so if it gets too crazy at the main hotel, we could
go out there, there's a pool, a barbeque, a deck, etc...
Cathy

 > Well, in just over a week I will be packing up the car for
Waterfest...
> and hopefully seeing many of you all there too!
>
> Just wanted to get the talk started early about who is going and
when
> you plan to arrive... I will be leaving from Dayton, Ohio! along
I-70
> East all the way... anyone else going that way on Friday or
Saturday?