[WOT] Needing a cheap laptop or three

Way Off Topic, delete now if you don't want to be hassled with a
non-Scirocco post

Hi all,

	I'm need at least one, possibly three, cheap laptops.  Since there are a
good number of MIS guys/gals on the list, I thought I'd look here.  We're
talking a PII equivalent or better that can handle a basic Windows system
(98 or 2k), Office, and a wireless NIC.  It will mostly be used to surf the
Internet.  I'd prefer a 14" or better screen, but would consider a more
micro machine.  It should be in working order.  Looking to spend in the
$200-300 range.  Email me privately at bgsterling@earthlink.net.  TIA.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v