OT: Wireless internet help

I have my computer connected to a wirless router, and
I was able to get one computer in my house to connect
to the router and the internet works. But I am trying
to get another computer setup, but I keep encountering
problems. I have a strong signal, but I can't seem to
get on the internet like websites. I tried to ping to
that computer's ip address from my room, and I get a
connection time out. Also only one light blinks on the
internet connection icon in xp on that computer.
I have a netgear wbr614v4 router.
Also it is sending information, but not recieving info.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco
1987 White Quantum wagon