How to extract CIS box harness through mk1 rain tray?

Uuuuhhhh, no....  :p

Are you sure you guys know which connector I'm talking about? I have a feeling
it might be for California cars only. Because, at least from my end, it's not
iffy whether it'll fit, it looks damn impossible.

I'm going to take a pic of it when I get home because this is one of those
situations where I'm starting to feel like an idiot for asking, but in the back
of my head I remember how sure I was of it...  :)

...besides - my sawzall was stolen from a friend's house after I let him borrow

:)

JT