Megasquirt: sensor files

--- Brian McGarvey <brianm@earendel.org> wrote:
> Has anybody done the VW sensors? Or do I have to do them or get the GM
> ones from the junkyard.

 Yeah, so if Dan says the VW sensors aren't accurate enough, then
would the best option be to get GM sensors?  Obviously the GM sensors
require no mods to use with the MS... so the real challenge is how
to actually USE the GM sensors?  How do you fit a GM coolant temp
sensor into the head of a VW 16v?  Make a custom adapter?
I'll be doing this soon enough too... so what might the *BEST*
solution be here?

=====
Benjamin Harder
1980 Scirocco 2.0 16v