Why the snowplow driver didn't get to the snowplow

While I've been "bottoming out" here in the sunny south, I see you'd be
better descibed as "topped up" with snow. Hey guys, I hear there is an
"abandoned TD Wolfie" up in the Ayton area, last time I saw it, it was
buried in a drift...(the owner obviously abuses it anyway, it could be a
rescue mission, the SPCR in action once again)
So, how are those foglamps looking?
Cathy (slow getting the emails opened!)