Shit...goodbye rocco

Awwww Man!  That is just shit news Josh.  Hope it is recovered quickly and
intact. :(  If i see any parts for sale, or if anyone local buys parts from
your car, i will personally tear off their nut sacks and feed em to
them!!!!!!!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx