Shit...goodbye rocco

naw, its hard enough selling the thing, I wouldn't want to see it ripped
apart and destroyed instead :(

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Deede" <richdeede@scirocco20v.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: Shit...goodbye rocco

> Pretty vague on the details there man...All I know that if I was trying to
sell a Scirocco that appraised for close to 20k and I knew I couldnt get
that much for it. I'd consider "arranging" to have to disappear, so
insurance would kick in the money I was looking for. Now Im not in the least
bit suggesting you would do such a thing, I mean it is insurance fraud after
all...thats just me though.