OT: New Virus

Lovely! Our local newspaper, which frequently sends us proofs of our real estate ads at my work got infected. Everyone got an email with an attachment from "Steamboat Pilot" and everyone, thinking it was a proof, opened it. All I can say is thank god for Symantec. MyDoom has become the world's largest outbreak, although it seems every time a new virus appears, it gets that title.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
And now a variation attacking MS update sites to stop the worm.
it has been suggested it is a Linux/Unix programmer mad at SCO for creating
a fuss. Sounds plausable to me.

And yes, it really sucks

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v