OT: Book

That book comes up a lot and I think it's way better than the Bently. At least, for the average backyard wrencher. I use it first to figure out how to tackle any problem and then use the Bently as kind of a backup for bits that are unclear. That almost rarely happens though. Man, think of what it would have been like if Bently hired John Muir to write his books?! While we wouldn't be able to lift them, a 12yr old who knew how to put together a model car could rebuild an engine with ease.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
I love that book! It was the first automotive book I ever had (well except
the one for bugs, that was funnier). Pity they are out of print. Great
learning tool :)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY