Shit...goodbye rocco/Insurnace claim?

I know you had it appraised a while ago.  Does the insurance company
know the real value of the car, and is it insured for that value?  If
so, you'll end up quite a bit more ahead than if you had sold the car.
I'm sure it would be hard to get $10,000 for a $20,000 appraised
Scirocco in the open market...

It sucks that it's gone, along with all the blood, sweat and tears (not
to mention $$$) that you put into it, but hopefully you'll get a nice
fat check in the mail soon (or was that the plan all along  <wink>)...

Sorry to hear about it man, there's nothing I hate more than a lowlife
punkass thief...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K - looks to crappy to steal
75

---