From: Adrian [mailto:adrian.culda@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 12:56 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 17" wheels and fitment on our cars

Hey guys...
I took a look yesterday at some wheels at my buddies shop
(he's got a clearance even going on and rims and tires are dirt cheap)
SO... my question is... Will 17" wheels "rub" with a car lowered
40mm(maybe coilovers soon)and also what offset should I use?? LMK guys
L8R

Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2.oT - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Fury" ( 2.0L 16V T66 )