Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 27

In a message dated 1/27/04 1:06:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
A few listers have sites set up already and they look pretty good! Its easy
to use, so show off your projects!

have fun with it....

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/my_rocc

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY
That is a really cool site!  It is so fun to see other peoples
good/bad/gorgeous/ugly cars and projects. Now I appreciate the internet and I'm not
complaining, but there is alot of junk on it  (daily spam rations at the least), but
it helps that I feel like I am relating with people through the love of the
Scirocco. I look forward to summer for many reasons and attending a Scirocco Club
event is near the top-o-da-list. Thanks-Michael