Beached my winter beater Mk1 - how high do those $195coiloversgo?

I thought I did likewise in my own driveway with the Beetle, got stuck, got
out and the snow was level with the bottom of the door. At least they make
"H&R Dune coilovers" for that one, which would be about what I need. Too bad
the leaves are all off the money tree for the winter.
Cathy, using the belly pan for something useful...plowing snow!