stealthy like

I've seen in documentarys where techs wore booties when walking on the
planes, but that was the only protective gear. Prolly to keep from
transfering dirt and debri to the skin of the plane that might be imbedded &
reflect radar. The paint is most likley Ni-H3P03 (nickel-phosphorous) & is
only dangerous in its liquid form.

Elijah