was: New Exhust hangers == good

 > Welp, that would explain it, thanks.  I currently have my city lights
 > wired to the parking lights, but I'd like them to not be on when I have
 > the H4's on.  I don't have a real reason for it other then I think just
 > the city lights being the only lights on a black rocco looks pretty
 > sweet just before dusk.
 >
 > William

How about adding a momentary switch that trips a relay, (that is
protected via diode against backwash into the rest of the lighting
system) so that they turn on when you want ala carte & off when the Ign
goes out.

Expected result:

- Two position switch works just as you have it now.

- With all lights off but Ign ON tapping momentary switch activates
relay, lighting DRLs. Turning Ign OFF unlights them.

Of course I can foresee a defeat switch would be a great thing too. (It
would have the effect  of disconnecting the clamp voltage of the
aforementioned relay).

TBerk
Designing systems comes naturally.