trade-up Scirocco for Corado

Oh yeah, Corrado DOOR handles....those break all the time too, and are
$150 ish EACH!  BLAH!

Oh well, good think I love TDI engines so much...it justified the Corrado
purchase ;-)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)