From: Neal Tovsen [mailto:nealtovsen@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 9:54 AM
To: David Utley
Cc: Scirocco-L
Subject: Re: Help: Tricks for valve retainer keepers?

> Try one of those magnets, on a stiiiiiiick!

BWahaha! That guy ruled.

Peanut wasn't a gorilla though. One of the best routines was making
jokes about trying to figure out exactly what he was. Purple
gorilla-looking doll with hair like one of those little gnome dolls and
a big belly button.

The "on a stick" joke involved FIVE voices. Peanut, Peanut's puppet
(yes, the puppet had a puppet), the jalapeno "on a stiiik", the worm in
a tequila bottle, and his own voice. He went from one voice to the other
in lightning speed, and finished by doing the voices while drinking the
tequila. Best ventriloquist I've seen since the guy who did the Parkay
commercials...

Neal

--
Neal Tovsen