For Sale: Scirocco 16V Roller - Need's To Be Put Back Together - InThe Philadelphia - Baltimore Area

I'm selling my clean '88 Scirocco 16V donor car whole, and I will not
part it out.
If I have to, I'll put it together myself, but I have several other cars
that need my attention.

The original odometer is at ~175K, but doesn't always work.

The sunroof works, and has a new sunroof seal.

It can be easily put back together, nothing was cut, or butchered.

$300 or trade...

Pics:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1087647

Hopefully this will have a better response than my "Any Charlotte, NC
Listers, going to CINCY?" post. Btw, only a 26 minute detour for certain
SC and FL listers, according to Mapquest...

Thanks...

Peter
302.832.8989
http://thescirocco.com