I tried to escape... and I am still in the GWN!

Jeeze man, declare that you are from some place in South America. George
will love you!

I don't understand it. You are married to an american citizen and can't come
in (same as my father, but it seems he can come and go as he pleases), yet
we have a large number of illegal aliens working in Walmart here.

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY