Parts Place

The key here is "lots of parts".  Impex has stuff that you can't find anywhere else but a dealer.  Compared to dealer prices, these parts are a steal.  I just ordered hard front brake lines from them - they are the correct length, already flared, and with a protective coating.  And I got new grommets (rubber protectors?) to go around the soft brake lines.  Price $17 for both front hard lines, $3 for 4 new grommets.  You simply can't find parts like that at Adirondack or Pottermans.  For rare stuff like clips, grommets, brackets, switches, etc., go to Impex.  For typical stuff, go to Pottermans.