Sunroof goodness

Well thanks to the potters and Patricks technote, I've just finished my
first sunroof seal replacement.  Only took me about an hour, most of that
being the pressing in of the new seal (damn my thumbs hurt).  I also
re-greased all the sliding parts with some Locktite silver grade anti-seize.
I've used the stuff for years on various nuts&bolts and never had any
problems with it.  Upon application to the sunroof slide rails and such, I
can now say that opening and closing the sunroof is pretty much effortless.

So thanks goes ou to the potters once again and Patrick, your technote was
perfect except one thing.  You need to add something about the punishment to
the thumbs on the technote.  Since I'll have to do another one of these in
the enxt few months, I think I'm going to work on a better way to press in
that seal.

Anyway, had to share, now I'm going to see if I can get these new exhaust
hangers on and stop the shake, rattle and drive me insane issues.

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v (R.I.P.)
71' Karmann Ghia