Mail rejection

It happens to me too.
The situation on my end was my ISP has multiple mail servers.
One was on the SORBS list the other wasn't (although I haven't had any
problems since I did a few posts to my work and read the headers for a
server that was not on the list and then just used it's IP instead of FQDN
(fully qualified domain name)).
If you can get behind this type of chicanery, it should do the trick.

BTW....What do the reyurned mails say??

HTH

Tim

An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.