Help: Tricks for valve retainer keepers?

You should see the keepers. Maybee you do not compress the spring enough?

To get the keepers out, I use a telescopic magnetic grabber.

They go in the same way. Telscopic magnetic grabber with a small dab of
white grease, so the keepers are "glued to the stem once in place, and the
magnetic grabber lets go.

Cheers.

Marc

---