New screennamewebsite

In a message dated 1/23/04 1:48:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, SCIROCCO75
writes:
I have enjoyed the list A LOT since joining only a few weeks ago, a ton of
great tech. stuff, and especially all the members sites! I decided the other
night to create a web page covering a few of my interests and hobbies, since I
have all this spare time, (last year quit job as Porsche/Audi/Subaru Svc.Mgr. at
local dealer to become full time new dad, and just found out another is on
the way!) to see what happens with it.(the site)  Please check it out and don't
be shy with critiques but bare in mind it's new and my first! There is more
content and photos on the way.Thanks, Michael   SCIROCCO75 / ToasterArt Page
(p.s.formerly vwgtikim
http://hometown.aol.com/scirocco75/myhomepage/auto.html