.org down?

>Whats been up with the .org site? A friend of mine and I want to get
>some indo and can't get on the site we get 404 errors.

Ok, I can sorta answer that...I spent many many long hours last
weekend upgrading the
disk drives in the server and creating a special "mirrored" dual
drive configuration
(where each drive has exactly the same data on it for redundancy
purposes)...after just
logging in to check, it would seem that one of the partitions was in
a there/not-there
state which I can only attribute to the new mirroring arrangement.
:-/  I attempted
a remote reboot hoping for a clean restart just a few minutes
ago...it did not reboot
properly.   There will be someone looking in on it later tonight or
tomorrow, sorry
for the inconvenience.

==Brett