Bad car buying habits!!

Is it a bad thing when your new years resolution is not to buy another car
until you can afford school and other bills again. And then within the first
month of the year you buy another car?

Yes, this puts me up to 3 car! (2) 92 Cutlass Ciera's , one with 268 Whp,
and a 90 Z-24 Cavalier. And I still have a bunch of Scirocco pieces sitting
around.

(sorry for the use of bandwidth I just thought it was kind of funny)

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???