No subject

   BTW, I have access to new 'lightened' flywheels .  These are actually cast
at a lighter weight, which means MUCH less chance of grenading in comparison
to machined flywheels...  Weight is 8.5 lbs.  For listers, I will sell them
for $175, shipped to your door, if I can sell at least 3 at once...  There may
be more of a discount if there is more interest than that....
--
Regards,
David Utley