Cams, lights, revoulutions, and the weather(long)

--- Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
>  Question #3 : Gay head lights.(yeah that's not really a question) Low beams both work, click on
> the high beams and both lights on the passenger side some on, but I lose low and high on the
> drivers side.

Two bad driver's side headlights: Bad high beam filament in the dual filament driver's 'low beam'
headlight, bad driver's high beam headlight (single filament).  New headlights should solve this.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr."  7SM
(2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)