Hello lovely list :)

I am happy to find this lovely hole in the net.

I have just recently bought myself an Red 1988 Scirocco for quite a small
sum.

[ HYPERLINK "http://www.tim4pres.com/cars"http://www.tim4pres.com/cars ]
Titled ?Red Rocco?

 I really needed it for a daily driver while focusing on my main project, an
Silver 1985 Cabriolet. So far I?ve put a brand new 2.0 w/ Transmission from
a donor 2000 Jetta, and man she?s fast!

Anyway, recently on my rush to work on morning I bottomed out on some small
?woop-d-do?s? and cracked the lowest part of both fenders. I saw a ?Wide
body? fiberglass body kit online for about $850 but was curious to others
that have had this problem.

I was planning on buying some new suspension (since these are obviously
stock and totally out of shape) so when I find a decent priced body kit I
wont have this issue any longer.

Here are my couple of questions:

1)       Best springs + spring rate used?

2)       Will they fit 17? alloy?s?

3)       Know of a LEGIT body/painting shop in the Southern California area?
.. If so could you please forward the contact info?

Thank you very much for listening, and I hope to learn more about my new
purchase by being Sub?ed to this list.

Pce,

/miT

?85 Cabriolet