Homemade VW car dolly - What is a good tongue weight?

Thanks for clearing that up John, I was beginning to think I was wrong
on that point...  On a normal car dolly that uses a belt system to tie
the wheels down there is enough "play" to accommodate any difference in
steering angle, BUT my plan was to make rigid wheel mounts (possibly
using a dedicated set of wheels) that get bolted securely to the dolly
(ie: ZERO movement).  I suppose I could design the mounts to move a bit,
but I'm still trying to figure out if this is all a non-issue...  I
could also incorporate a swivel into the design, but I'm trying to make
it simple as possible...

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S