Found a good touch up paint for Tornado Red cars ...

Guys , I found a spray paint that is really close to
what I beleive is called Tornado Red , I was using
some touch up spray and bottle stuff from pep boys ,
but in certain light it looks orange , and even in
just regular light the red looks orange . I was in
Home Depot and was looking for that fusion stuff for
my Euro bumpers , they didnt have it but I came
accross a dark red that just looked like my cars red ,
its Rustoleum painters touch - 1964 colonial red ,
I've had fadeing red on my mirrors forever and my
bumpers really need a whole respray , so I tested it
today , and man is't close !! Its just a tiny bit
darker but it's a very deep red like the VW red. I
sprayed the mirrors and they look really good , even
in the funky street lights that are yellow here . I
cant wait to do the bumpers tommarow !!

Aaron in San jose , 87 mk2 16v -