New ETKA and the nasty Hardlock error

Whats up with the hardlock error, I have tried multiple times now and keep
getting it. What am I doing wrong. Running XP

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 9:51 PM
To: calimus; Scirocco-l
Subject: Re: New ETKA and the nasty Hardlock error

william, to seed it, just start it as if you were going to download it, but
point it to the dir that has the completed files in it. instead of starting
download, it will see that all files are present and blammo, instant seed.

see my original post about the torrent for where to get client / what else
to do.
Al