etka extinct - bittorrent online

Trouble? Me?  Nah, it's nothing to worry about really.  The firewall was
easy to bypass, the morons put a firewall client that bypasses it for
you right out on the shared network drives.  Besides that, I can always
pass it off as uploading a file to one of the credit beaurous (bah can't
spell today) which I do from time to time for our risk analysts.

I currently have my work connection pushing out just about as fast as
it's getting it since I don't need the files at work, I just wanted to
help distribute.

William