The 75 - Orange it is...

well, if yer 75 Rocco is anything like a 75 Rabbit it'll have a solid
mounted steering rack, no bushings, looks like you have the same early
"flap" style heater fan...good luck finding one of those motors if it
goes.
If you're going to go fer a 2.0L motor, might I suggest a carbed 16V?
That way you don't have to screw with the fuel tank/system...plus it would
keep the old skool look and keep the engine bay clean.

sandor