O2 Sensor Question

They are broken a few threads into the head. Since it is an 8v, there is so
much crap in the way. My Golf just passed the 120K mark today, so I have a
few things to do for prevenitive maintainance. I have tried just about
everything to get those bolts out. Everything is just in the way and and
even worse angles. I swear, I will never buy another Mexico produced VW.
This Golf is a total lemon!

Other than an angled bit, what other ways could I try to get these studs
out?

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)