From: James S. Danda [mailto:jdanda@sunflower.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:42 PM
To: Brian Wagner; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: FYI: Ignition Wires

http://www.taylorvertex.com/sport.html
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Wagner
  To: James S. Danda ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 3:04 PM

  Send a link for the online site, I would like to check them out.

  "James S. Danda" <jdanda@sunflower.com> wrote:
    This could be old news to the listers, sorry if so.
    I needed new ignition wires for my 16v and went to the
    local perf shop. They were able to find a set from a
    company called Taylor which were spec for 16v siroccos.

    I installed them and so far they work great. The good news is
    they only cost $70.00 (cheaper online, but I felt I owed the shop
    for the effort). I'll let you know if they fail. They are 8mm and
come
    with a 5yr warranty. I will be happy if the roc lasts another 5 yrs.
    But I remember saying that 5yrs ago!

    Jim