FYI: Ignition Wires

This could be old news to the listers, sorry if so.
I needed new ignition wires for my 16v and went to the
local perf shop. They were able to find a set from a
company called Taylor which were spec for 16v siroccos.

I installed them and so far they work great. The good news is
they only cost $70.00 (cheaper online, but I felt I owed the shop
for the effort). I'll let you know if they fail. They are 8mm and come
with a 5yr warranty. I will be happy if the roc lasts another 5 yrs.
But I remember saying that 5yrs ago!

Jim