etka extinct

  we received the final copy of the etka (v6.2 update 569).
also received a notification that it would no longer be
offered on cd-rom. i'm not going to be burning any copies,
though it has been appropriately modified and put on my ftp.
i have created three users to login with. you'll also be
able to upload files and create directories, however you
will not be able to delete or overwrite files. i've also
included the new version of winrar on the ftp as well as i
used it to compress the etka into 10mb files (for those of
you on dial-up). it should be up and running most of the
time, though it will be limited to three users. the ip may
also change (no static ip, here) and a quick e-mail to me
will let you know the new ip. i will leave the ftp as long
as possible, though if there are number of you that live
close to one another, select the fastest download and make
copies (i only have 500kbps cable modem). i also have copies
of etka v6.2, update 553 available. $2 will get it shipped
to your house (i just want to get rid of them at this
point). sorry for any delays or problems. notify if you have
any problems. thanx.

ip: 65.60.209.191
logins: mkiscirocco, mkiiscirocco, 16vscirocco
password: scirocco (same for all three)