Scirocco TV Sighting

Well I always was amazed of Scirocco sightings in movies, but never paused
any to spot them myself

Yesterday on BBC America, Was watching new TV series "Wire in the Blood"
episode "Justice painted blind"
39 mins into the show, right after the profiler discovers the newspaper
clipping in the 3rd victims mouth at the morgue, he leaves, the next scene
start with him driving into a basement garage, a prefect frontal and side
view of the car parking into a slot, then he exits the car and walks away
from it.

He drive a MKI Scirocco, by the front corner lights (none) I am going to
assume 75-77 model, Cosmos silver of Cirrus Grey, with a large pinstripe on
the side of the car (bottom edge of the panels from wheel to wheel with 2
thin pinstripes on each side, as the profiler walks away from the car you
can read the Scirocco GLS on the right corner rear of the hatch...

WHOOT! I finally saw one....

Will be watching this series in hope we get top see this car again and
perhaps tape/avi it for the web site.

Cheers!

ATS - Patrick Bureau - ats@longcoeur.com
1985 3A/JH 2L - 102.5 Whp, 121 ft/lbs.
75, 77, 79, 80, 81s, 82, 86 on stand by.
Web site: http://ats.longcoeur.com